We represent injured people with all types of accident claims

Miami Beach Inadequate Supervision

Families who have a loved one in an assisted living facility or nursing home rely on the staff of these facilities to take care of their loved one and look out for their best interests. When nursing homes and assisted living facilities are understaffed, have a high staff turnover rate, or have other issues, sometimes residents don't get the support services and the supervision that they need. When this happens, slip and fall accidents and nursing home abuse and negligence in Miami Beach and other communities can easily occur.

If your loved one has been injured due to nursing home negligence or abuse, contact Flaxman Law Group at any time for a free, no obligation case review to decide what can be done in your situation. The attorneys at Flaxman Law Group have more than 60 years of combined legal experience and also have the compassion and willingness to listen to every client. We believe that every client deserves not only justice and compensation, but also respect and professionalism. We take care of every detail in the case so that families can spend time together after a serious trauma such as nursing home abuse and negligence. If you would like to find out what our staff can do for you, contact our full-service law firm today for a free, confidential case review.

What Should You Do If Inadequate Supervision In Miami Beach Or Your Community Has Led To A Personal Injury?

If you have a loved one in a nursing home or assisted living facility and they have been injured due to inadequate security or inadequate supervision, there are many things that you should do:

  • Contact authorities if you suspect that a crime has been committed or if the person's life is in danger
  • Get your loved one to safety
  • File a formal complaint with authorities or with the facility as well as the agency that oversees facilities in your area
  • Contact a personal injury attorney in order to find out what legal options you may have for pursuing compensation on behalf of a loved one
How A Personal Injury Attorney Can Help You If You Have Been The Victim Of Inadequate Supervision

If you have been injured in the workplace or on a construction site due to inadequate supervision or if you have a loved one who has been injured due to inadequate supervision in a nursing home or assisted living facility, you may have options under Florida law. A personal injury attorney can help you in many ways if this is the case. They can:

  • Help you understand whether you have a claim or other legal options
  • Investigate the accident or incident in order to find all liable parties and pursue a legal claim
  • Deal with any insurance companies or attorneys representing the liable parties
  • Build a strong case on your behalf and handle all the details of your insurance claim or legal claim
  • Help you find local resources that can help you and your loved one find better care environments as well as assistance with the injuries

Flaxman Law Group has been helping plaintiffs who have been injured by inadequate supervision and other negligence issues for years. In fact, our attorneys have more than sixty years of legal experience helping plaintiffs just like you. Contact our law firm today for a free consultation.