Homestead Safe Loading of Trucks
Cargo on trucks must be loaded correctly, properly weighed not to exceed cargo limits, and must be secured for safe transport. When cargo is not loaded properly, it can spill from trucks and can cause serious accidents. Each year, incorrectly loaded cargo causes serious traffic accidents in Homestead and across the country.
If you have been injured in a truck accident that you think may have been caused by cargo issues, you can always reach Flaxman Law Group, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, for a free, no obligation case review. This is your chance to ask questions and to get legal advice before you make any final decisions in your case.Incorrect Loading of Cargo
There are many reasons why cargo may be incorrectly loaded:
- Incorrect training of the driver or other workers
- Driver is negligent in checking the cargo
- Excess cargo is loaded, making it hard to secure it and load it correctly
- Cost-cutting measures or time-saving measures make the loading process haphazard
- Incorrect instructions are provided as to how to load and secure the cargo
There are many possible hazards with unsafe loading of cargo:
- The cargo may shift, causing truck rollovers or causing the driver to lose control of the truck
- If the cargo is hazardous, it may leak and cause environmental damage or a health hazard
- Falling debris
- The cargo may be too heavy, leading to brake failure, tire blowouts, and other dangerous situations
There may be many problems if you have been in a truck accident or traffic accident in Homestead. You may have a hard time getting insurance money for your injuries if your injuries are significant, for example. It can be challenging to find liable parties in your case if everyone is passing the blame. You may have a hard time getting assistance or you may be facing financial problems due to the costs of your injuries.
You may even be blamed for the accident. If you have been injured in a truck accident and find that you are being blamed the accident, even though you feel the collision was not your fault, it is important to consult with an attorney and to get legal advice about your situation. There is no reason for you to take the blame if a driver's recklessness or negligence has caused the accident. If someone's negligence has led to your injuries or accident, you will also want to get legal advice about seeking compensation so that you can help pay for medical costs, car repairs, lost wages, and other expenses related to your injuries.
Many people assume they don't need a personal injury attorney in Homestead because they don't want to file a lawsuit. The attorneys at Flaxman Law Group, however, do a lot more than simply file lawsuits. In a free, no obligation consultations, our attorneys help personal injury victims determine the value of their case, so that they can determine how much their case may be worth.