Homestead Passenger Safety
Driving is one of the most dangerous things each of us do each day, and many people play a role in keeping passengers safe. When passengers are injured in a car accident, questions are common. What has compromised the safety of passengers? Why weren't passengers better protected against the injuries common in car accidents?
Getting answers can be very difficult. Often, it takes a thorough investigation in order to get answers about what has caused an accident and injuries and in order to find all liable parties. Car accidents can quickly become very complex if a product liability claim is possible in Homestead or another community or if a manufacturing defect has compromised passenger safety in some way. If you think you may have a legal claim or if you would like to know how much your case is worth, you can always reach Flaxman Law Group for a free, no obligation case evaluation.Who Is Responsible For Passenger Safety In Homestead?
There are many people who are responsible for keeping you safe when you're a passenger or driver in a vehicle:
- Car manufacturers are responsible for creating safe cars with good safety systems
- Car seat manufacturers are responsible for creating safe child's safety restraints and offering good guidance on using those car seats safely
- Parents and caregivers are responsible for ensuring that children are placed in car seats and age-appropriate safety restraints correctly
- Tour bus operators and companies offering public or private transportation are expected to screen drivers carefully and to provide a safe passenger experience
- Drivers are expected to take ample precautions to keep their passengers safe by not overcrowding the car, by driving responsibly, and by providing a safe environment for passengers
If you are the passenger in a car and are injured, you may have a legal claim against the at-fault driver or against other liable parties. If you have been injured as a passenger in a tour bus, airport shuttle, or other public or private transportation vehicle, there may be multiple liable parties. The tour bus operator or driver, for example, may be held partly liable for the damages and injuries you have incurred.Learn About Your Rights Before you Act
To find out about your legal rights and options after an accident, contact Flaxman Law Group for a free, no obligation case evaluation. The phone lines at Flaxman Law Group are staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week, so you can always reach a live operator when you need to. Flaxman Law Group understands that accidents don't just happen during business hours, which is why our phone lines are staffed round-the-clock so that you can always reach a professional and helpful person when you have questions or are upset after your accident. Flaxman Law Group has three South Florida offices conveniently located in Homestead, Hollywood, and Miami. In addition, if you're too injured to travel Flaxman Law Group attorneys are willing to travel to your home, workplace, or hospital room in order to review your case.