Hollywood Heavy Equipment Failures
Even if you do not work with heavy equipment daily, you probably rely on it in some form. Almost every workplace relies on heavy equipment and this type of equipment is essential in trucking, construction, agriculture, and many other industries.
Manufacturers are responsible for designing safe equipment and owners and employers are expected to use this equipment correctly and to maintain it responsibly so that workers do not get injured. If you have been injured by heavy equipment in the workplace or when visiting a workplace, you may have a workers compensation claim in Hollywood or another type of claim that can help you seek compensation for your injuries. To get more details, contact the attorneys at Flaxman Law Group for a free case evaluation.Who Is Responsible For My Heavy Equipment Accident?
Depending on your situation, there may be multiple liable parties, including:
- Your employer
- The person in charge of repairing the equipment
- The property owner
- The machine owner
- The machinery manufacturer
Depending on your situation, your claim may be covered by property insurance, workers compensation insurance, or another type of insurance. Keep in mind, however, that if your accident and injuries were caused by someone's recklessness or negligence, you can also seek a legal claim under Florida law. You may be able to seek compensation for your pain and suffering, lost income, medical bills, and other expenses related to your accident.Should I File a Legal Claim After my Injury?
There are many reasons why you might want to talk to a Hollywood personal injury attorney in order to discuss a legal claim:
- Your injuries after a heavy equipment accident may be much heavier than you realize
- There may be multiple liable parties, and the only way to pursue them is through a legal claim
- Insurance money in your situation may not cover the catastrophic injuries you have suffered
- Once you accept insurance money, you may be signing away your rights to pursue further legal action
- You may have more legal options than you realize
- You do not want to be stuck with medical bills and other significant expenses related to your injuries, and getting legal advice is one way to ensure this does not happen
Would you like to speak to a personal injury attorney about your situation? Flaxman Law Group phone lines are staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week so that you can always reach someone who can discuss your situation with you. Flaxman Law Group attorneys are pleased to offer a free, no obligation consultation to all new clients, so there's no risk in at least discussing your situation and getting some initial legal feedback about the specifics of your case.
If you decide to work with Flaxman Law Group, the attorneys at the law firm work with accident reconstruction experts, expert witnesses, and other professionals to build strong cases. Our attorneys have more than sixty years of combined experience and treat all client with the care and respect that they deserve. Contact us today to find out more about our law firm and your options.