Hollywood Poor Road Design
Engineers are expected to attend school for years in order to be able to construct safe roads for taxpayers. Unfortunately, in some cases engineers and road designers are negligent when creating roads. In some cases, this can lead to car and pedestrian accident in Hollywood and Florida.
If you have been injured in a traffic accident in Hollywood or anywhere in Florida, it is important to keep road design in mind. If it played a role in your accident, you may be able to seek compensation from multiple liable parties, increasing the chances that you will get fair compensation for your pain and suffering, medical costs, lost wages, and more. The Flaxman Law Group legal team has more than 60 years of combined experience seeking out multiple liable parties in cases of car accidents in Hollywood and other South Florida communities. Contact the Flaxman Law Group today for a free, no obligation case evaluation to find out what can be done in your situation.What is Poor Road Design and How Does it Lead to Car Crashes in Hollywood and Other Florida Cities?
Poor road designs can include many flaws:
- Poor drainage, leading to head the water on the road
- Poor signage or inadequate lines on the road to indicate different lanes
- Visibility obstructions
- Lanes that are too narrow
- Tight turns
- Lack of adequate space for pedestrians, leading to pedestrian accidents in Hollywood and other cities
- Incorrect speed or type of road for the traffic
- Lack of traffic lights or signs where they are needed
- Incorrect material for the heaviness of the traffic expected
In many cases, it can be difficult to tell whether a poor road design has contributed to your accident. In most cases, people focus on the at-fault driver as entirely to blame for an accident. However, in many cases road design does play a role. After all, why do some intersections and roads in every community have a higher rate of accidents than others? In some cases, it is because certain roads are busier. However, in some cases road design flaws contribute to the problem.Why Does Poor Road Design Occur?
Poor road design can occur for a number of reasons:
- Negligence on the part of the government responsible for the roadway
- Undertrained roadworkers or engineers
- Roads that have not been correctly maintained
- Poor design ideas
- Roads that have not been upgraded as traffic and other conditions have changed
Speaking with a personal injury attorney in Hollywood or your community is one way to determine all the causes of your accident and to find all liable parties. The Flaxman Law Group legal team has worked on cases similar to yours and is familiar with road design flaw issues in the Hollywood community and surrounding areas. The Flaxman Law Group legal team works with accident reconstruction experts, private investigators, engineers, expert witnesses, and other professionals who can help create a strong case for you. Before you make any decisions about your case, contact the Flaxman Law Group to get a legal opinion about your situation. Your call is free and comes with no obligation.