Hialeah Distracted Driving
Have you been injured in a car accident in Hialeah or Florida? In many cases, these accidents are in fact completely preventable. For example, distracted driving is one of the leading causes of traffic collisions in the U.S. and could be completely prevented if motorists focused on the road.
Do you have a case after your car or truck crash? To find out, discuss your situation with a personal injury attorney in Hialeah or your community. If you need a lawyer, you can always reach Flaxman Law Group at 866-352-9626 to arrange a free, no risk appointment.What can a Personal Injury Attorney do for You After a Traffic Crash?
There are many things that an attorney can do. An attorney can:
- Help you understand how much your case may be worth
- Evaluate your situation and tell you whether you have a case
- Negotiate with your insurance company for a fairer claim amount
- Investigate the accident
- Represent you with your insurance company, so that the insurance company speaks with your attorney, not you – this can help ensure that you are not pressured to accept a lowball offer
- Review your rights and legal options
- File a legal claim on your behalf if you decide to do so
- Find all liable parties in your accident
- Gather evidence, including witness statements
- Hire private investigators, expert witnesses and others who can help your case
- Help you find a rental car, a mechanic for car repairs, and other services you may need
- Fight your case in court
- Keep you updated about your legal claim
- Help you seek compensation and other resources for lost wages, injuries, and other damages you have suffered
If you have been seriously injured in a traffic accident in Hialeah caused by a distracted driver or by other factors, keep in mind that the insurance company is not your friend. While insurance companies often depict themselves as people who help the underdog, insurance companies are often large, powerful companies. They make the most money by gathering premiums and making as few payouts as possible. If you have suffered a permanent or serious injury, especially, it is typical for your claim to be undervalued. Working with a personal injury attorney ensures that you understand exactly how much your case may actually be worth and ensures that there is someone fighting on your behalf with insurance companies to ensure that you do get fair compensation.
Flaxman Law Group is a full-service law firm staffed by attorneys who have more than 60 years of combined experience in the courtroom and the insurance industry. This is very important as the full-service nature of our law firm ensures that we have access to a range of resources that can help build a strong case on your behalf. For example, Flaxman Law Group works with a network of private investigators, expert witnesses, medical experts, and other professionals who can help build strong cases. Our attorneys also have experience in the insurance industry, so they know how to negotiate powerfully with insurance companies on your behalf. The more than six decades of combined experience ensure that our attorneys have dealt with cases similar to yours – and have won these cases. To find out what Flaxman Law Group can do for you, contact us today for your free, no obligation consultation.