Hallandale Beach Head on Collision
Some car accidents in Hallandale Beach and other communities do result in minor injuries and allow survivors to walk away. Unfortunately, head-on crashes are rarely this type of accident. In these accidents, two cars – often traveling at full speed – meet front bumper to front bumper. Even with the crumple zone of the hood of the car, these types of car accidents are likely to lead to fatalities and permanent injury.
Florida law does protect you. If you have been seriously injured in a head-on collision through no fault of your own you may be able to seek compensation for your property damage, lost income, medical costs, and other expenses. To find out more, you can always reach Flaxman Law Group at 866-352-9626 to arrange for a free, no obligation case review.Who can You Turn to After a Serious Traffic Accident in Hallandale Beach or Your Community?
Being in a serious head-on accident and sustaining serious injuries or losing a loved one is devastating. It can be difficult to know where to turn and where to look for support. Fortunately, you have several options:
1) The authorities. If the accident was serious or resulted in serious injury or loss of life, you will need to contact the authorities right away. Authorities can help you find immediate emergency medical assistance and may be able to help you file a police report as well as criminal charges against the at-fault driver. In many cases, authorities are also well versed in local resources and support groups. That may be able to help you.
2) Your insurance company. You pay insurance premiums for a reason. If you have been injured in a car accident or have sustained car damage in an accident, contact your insurance provider in order to launch the insurance claims process. Your insurance company may be able to help you find a rental car and may be able to guide you through the insurance process.
3) Your doctor. if you have been injured, your doctor can evaluate your injuries, can recommend you to specialists, and can even help you deal with the mental trauma or emotional trauma of being in a serious accident by recommending therapy or support groups in your area.
4) Support and advocacy groups. There are support and advocacy groups for accident survivors, truck accident survivors, and those who have lost a loved one. These groups can help you fight back and can help you encourage legislators to pass new laws. They can also be an important source of support and help as you struggle with the emotional upheaval of a serious accident.
5) A personal injury attorney. If you've been seriously injured in a traffic accident, it is important to consult with a personal injury attorney in Hallandale Beach or your community. He or she can review any insurance offers as well as any compensation offers and can help you understand whether you qualify for more. A good personal injury attorney can also help you find a rental car, can help you find local resources, and may be able to help you pursue the fairest compensation possible in your case. The attorneys at Flaxman Law Group offer a free, initial consultation, so there's no cost and no risk to you in pursuing legal advice in your situation. Just call the full-service law firm of Flaxman Law Group at 866-352-9626 to arrange your confidential, free case review.