Fort Lauderdale Motorcycle Maneuverability Accidents
When motorcyclists have maneuverability issues, serious motorcycle accidents are the common result, and devastating injuries can occur in these types of situations. There are many maneuverability issues that can occur. For example, a mechanical error can cause a Florida motorcyclist to be less maneuverable on their bike than they expect, and when the vehicle does not react as expected this can easily lead to a collision. A motorcyclist or a nearby driver can also make assumptions about just how much maneuverability a motorcycle has, and this mistaken assumption can lead to a broadside or even head-on crash in Fort Lauderdale or another Florida community.
The attorneys of Flaxman Law Group often see plaintiffs who have been injured by inattentive or negligent drivers. They believe that everyone deserves a chance at justice and compensation if they have been injured through no fault of their own. If you have suffered an injury, feel free to contact our law firm for a free case consultation.Serious Injuries Can Stem from Maneuverability Collisions in Fort Lauderdale and Other Florida Communities
One of the problems with maneuverability collisions is that they often lead to catastrophic injury. All too often, these types of accidents lead to a motorcyclist losing control of their vehicle, and when this happens even an experienced rider may panic.
Maneuverability collisions can cause chain reaction accidents or single vehicle crashes. In some cases, they can cause a motorcycle to go into a slide, which can be very dangerous or even fatal, especially if the fuel tank is damaged and a fire occurs. There are many injuries common in maneuverability crashes:
- Spinal cord injuries
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Head or brain injuries
- Crushing Injuries
- Internal Injuries
- Facial Injuries
If you have been injured, you have many options when it comes to personal injury attorneys in South Florida. If you have sustained an injury, however, there are many reasons why we feel you should contact us at Flaxman Law Group:
- Our attorneys have a proven track record of recovering more than $100 million on behalf of thousands of personal injury plaintiffs
- Our attorneys have more than 60 years of combined experience
- We are a full service law firm, with access to the resources needed to handle every detail of a case
- We work hard to handle all the little hassles of a case, whether that’s finding a rental car or a medical specialist
- As part of the South Florida community, we can direct you to resources that may be able to help you as you start to heal
- We have a 24/7 hotline at 1-866-FLAXMAN (1-866-352-9626) so that you can always contact a live person and even get over-the-phone advice in some cases
To find out what Flaxman Law Group can offer and to find out whether you have a claim, contact our law firm today for a free case review. Our team of attorneys would be pleased to meet in our offices in Miami, Homestead, or Hollywood. If you are too injured to travel, we may be able to meet you in your home or hospital room for your consultation.