Deerfield Beach Left Turn Collisions
Many intersection accidents in Deerfield Beach and Florida involve drivers who fail to yield right of way or fail to check for oncoming traffic. This type of negligence can be especially deadly when making a left turn, since motorists turning left have to cross other lanes of traffic.
If you have been injured by a reckless driver who incorrectly made a left turn, you may have a legal claim as these accidents are often caused by negligence. If you would like to know whether you have a claim, contact Flaxman Law Group for a free case consultation. The staff at our full service law firm is always available to offer legal advice and representation.Proving Your Left Turn Crash Case In Deerfield Beach Or Your Community
If you have been injured in a left turn accident or an intersection accident, you will need to prove that the accident was caused by the driver making a left turn. Unfortunately, in these cases the at-fault driver may claim that you did something wrong or that they did nothing wrong and that they should be held free of blame.
Working with a personal injury attorney in Deerfield Beach or your community can improve your chances of getting fair compensation and can help you prove that the accident was not your fault. In a left turn accident case, an attorney can:
- Get testimony from witnesses to prove that a driver was negligent
- Analyze tire marks and other evidence at the scene to prove that the at-fault driver was liable
- Work with private investigators to gather evidence
- Gather evidence from police reports, traffic cameras, local security cameras, and other sources to prove what happened
- Work with engineers and accident reconstruction experts to reconstruct exactly what chain of events led to a traffic collision
A personal injury attorney can ensure that you don't get blamed for causing an accident that was not your fault and can help build a strong case so that any liable or at-fault parties can be held accountable for your injuries. Building a strong case also means that the personal injury attorney can help you aggressively fight for compensation so that you do not have to pay for the many costs of your injuries out of pocket.What A Personal Injury Attorney Can Do For You
If you have been injured by a motorist who negligently made a left turn incorrectly, there are many things that are personal injury attorney in your community can do for you:
- They can help advise you of your legal rights and options
- They can help you review any insurance or settlement offers
- They can negotiate or handle insurance companies for you
- They can help you file a legal claim if that's what you decide to do
- They can help you understand the value of your case and the likely total cost of your injuries
- They can handle all the details of negotiating with your insurance company or handling a legal claim
- They can investigate the cause of the accident and find all liable parties
- They can pursue liable parties through a legal claim or through other legal avenues
If you would like to speak to a personal injury attorney about your case today, contact Flaxman Law Group at any time for a free case assessment.