Deerfield Beach Braking Failure
Brakes are an essential part of trucking safety but according to many statistics they are also the cause of many trucking collisions in Deerfield Beach and other Florida cities. When brakes on trucks fail, drivers lose control of their big rigs or tractor trailers, leading to head-on collisions, chain reaction crashes, rollovers, and other types of accidents.
If you have been injured in any type of collision involving a commercial truck, it is important to get legal assistance. You can be sure that the truck driver and truck company have teams of attorneys, and you deserve legal representation as well. Flaxman Law Group is a full-service law firm with three offices in South Florida. You can always reach our legal team through our website or through our 24/7 phone lines at 1-866-FLAXMAN (1-866-352-9626) to schedule a free case assessment.How Much Is Your Personal Injury Case In Deerfield Beach Worth?
If you file an insurance claim immediately after your truck accident – and you should file when it is possible – your insurance company will make an offer that is supposed to cover your medical costs, car repair costs, and other expenses. However, it can be difficult to determine whether this number will cover all the costs associated with your injuries.
In fact, many plaintiffs who are seriously injured in a traffic accident find out after the fact that their insurance money only covers a small portion of the total costs of their injuries. The reality is that a truck accident can be a life altering event, one that causes financial devastation as well as long-term medical costs and income losses. After a serious truck accident you may face many large and incidental costs, including:
- Loss of income
- Loss of future income potential or future earnings
- Medical costs
- Hospital costs
- Surgical costs
- The expenses associated with diagnostic testing
- Physical therapy
- Therapy or counseling
- Assisted-living facility costs or at-home care costs
- The costs of transportation to and from doctors’ appointments and other appointments
- Car repair costs or car replacement costs
- Medical devices, including braces, wheelchairs, prosthetics and others
- Dental or optical costs, if you have sustained facial injuries
- The cost of making your home or vehicle accessible to you if you have been permanently or seriously injured
- Lifelong medical costs if you have been permanently injured
- At-home help if you cannot complete simple tasks such as cooking for yourself
The attorneys at Flaxman Law Group are experienced and have a variety of resources that can be put to work for you if you have been injured in a truck accident. Our team, for example, works with accident reconstruction experts, private investigators, engineers, and other experts to fully investigate your truck accident. Our team works to trace important evidence and to document your injuries and the causes of your accident. If you would like a powerful team of attorneys by your side and fighting for justice and compensation in your case, contact Flaxman Law Group at any time to arrange for a free case evaluation.