Deerfield Beach Broadside Collisions
The front and rear of a car have a higher level of protection, which means that when a vehicle slams into the side of a car in a side-swipe accident, the results can be deadly. Even with recent safety improvements and side impact airbags, passengers are very vulnerable in a side angle crash. Catastrophic injuries and fatalities are quite common in these types of traffic collisions in Deerfield Beach and other communities.
If you have suffered an injury through no fault of your own in a side impact crash or any car accident, feel free to contact Flaxman Law Group at any time. The attorneys at Flaxman Law Group have handled thousands of these types of car accident cases and other personal injury cases and would be pleased to evaluate your potential case at no cost to you.How a Broadside Car Accident in Deerfield Beach or Florida Can Change Your Life
A broadside car collision can change virtually every area of your life. It can:
- Cause financial distress if you struggle to pay for medical costs, hospital stays, rehabilitation, and the many other expenses of your injuries
- Affect your ability to do your job and earn an income
- Cause you to lose months or weeks at work, affecting your wages
- Put a strain on your relationships
- Cause severe stress and trauma, possibly even depression or Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
- Cause severe pain and suffering or permanent injury
- Lead to the ultimate tragedy, causing you to lose a loved one
- Be very time-consuming, since you will need to go through the legal process, insurance claims process, and other processes
- Leave you unable to return to your everyday life if you've been permanently injured
Of course, no one can turn back the hands of time and prevent the accident from happening in the first place. However, there are many things you can do if you have been in a serious accident in order to safeguard your future.Who Will Be On Your Side After Your Traffic Accident?
If you have been in a broadside car or truck accident in Deerfield Beach or your community, who will pay for prescriptions, medication, medical bills, expensive medical equipment, therapy, rehab, and the many other costs you will face? It can be terrifying to face the reality of being in a serious accident and realize that you need medical help, legal advice, as well as help with the insurance process and the many other processes that you need to go through as you start to recover your life after a serious accident.
If you need a car accident attorney, contact the attorneys at Flaxman Law Group. Our attorneys have more than 60 years of combined legal experience and have already helped thousands of personal injury plaintiffs and car accident survivors across South Florida get fair compensation for their injuries. If you would like to find out what can be done in your case and would like to know whether you have a legal claim, contact the attorneys at Flaxman Law Group today at 1-866-FLAXMAN (1-866-352-9626) for a free, confidential consultation.