Deerfield Beach DWI/DUI Car Accidents
Unfortunately, in many cases, DUI accidents are extremely unfair. It can be galling to be struck by a driver who was irresponsible enough to drive after drinking only to find yourself seriously injured while the drunk motorist walks away without a scratch. It can be even more frustrating to later on see that the DUI/DWI driver is fighting the charges and trying to get to their driving privileges back while you are facing pain and suffering, rising medical bills, time lost at work, and other challenges after a traffic crash in Deerfield Beach or your community.
If you have been struck by a drunk driver, of course you want justice in your case and you also need compensation to protect you and your family from the high cost of unexpected medical expenses. The attorneys at Flaxman Law Group would like to help. Flaxman Law Group is a full-service law firm with three offices in Homestead, Hollywood, Miami. Our attorneys have more than 60 years of combined experience representing DUI injury victims at the negotiating table and in the courtroom.DUI/DWI Driving Leads to Fatalities
There are many reasons why drinking and driving is so dangerous:
- Drunk drivers can fall asleep behind the wheel and cause a head-on collision or other serious crash
- Drunk drivers do not have the coordination needed to drive safely
- Drunk drivers have poor judgment and may make mistakes on the road that lead to a crash
- Drunk drivers do not think clearly due to the effects of alcohol on the brain, and they are simply not able to drive safely
- Some drunk drivers get aggressive on the road and may run stoplights or make other illegal maneuvers that lead to a collision
- Drunk drivers who have previous records may leave the scene of an accident, and pedestrians and others injured in hit-and-run collisions in Deerfield Beach or other communities may not get life-saving emergency medical treatment in time
- Drunk drivers often do not have the coordination and mental faculties to slow down or take evasive maneuvers in order to minimize the impact of an accident
The reality is that drunk drivers plow down far too many pedestrians, bicyclists, and other motorists on the roads every year. They need to be held accountable for their recklessness, especially since many drunk drivers are repeat offenders. There is no excuse for someone to be drinking and driving, and there's certainly no excuse for someone to continue to be on the road when they have shown time and again that they cannot take the basic steps needed to keep others safe on the roads.Do You Need a Personal Injury Attorney After Sustaining a Serious Injury?
Contact Flaxman Law Group at any time to schedule a free consultation if you have been seriously injured. We fight aggressively on your behalf and we leave no stone unturned when it is time to seek fair compensation for you and your family. Your initial consultation with Flaxman Law Group is absolutely free and you will never face sales pressure from us to sign on with our firm. If you do work with our firm, however, our attorneys will do everything in their power to get justice and compensation on your behalf by building a strong case and by helping you seek the resources you need.