Davie School Bus Accident
Large school buses can be hard to control in some conditions, and because these vehicles are top-heavy they may be especially subject to rollovers in the event of an impact. Accidents involving school buses are also extremely tragic because they often involve children as well as many potential injured parties and victims. Quite simply, there is nothing more tragic than a school bus crash in Davie or another community that claims the lives of innocent children.Do You Need Legal Advice?
If your child has been injured on a school bus trip or has been injured in a school bus collision, the attorneys at Flaxman Law Group would like to invite you to contact our compassionate and professional legal team. Our full-service law firm has offices in Homestead, Hollywood, and Miami to serve the entire South Florida area. If your child has been injured, we would like to offer assistance in the form of free legal advice so that you can find out what you can do to protect your family.Why Are School Bus Traffic Collisions in Davie and Other Florida Communities so Deadly?
School bus collisions can result in devastating injuries, including:
- Soft tissue injuries
- Internal injuries
- Head trauma
- Spinal cord injuries
In some cases, children’s lives are forever changed by these types of traffic crashes.
There are many reasons why school bus accidents tend to result in severe injury and fatalities so often:
- The size and weight of the bus can create considerable force upon impact
- There may be multiple children in a bus and in a collision they can all crash up against each other
- School buses do not have airbags, seatbelts, and other safety devices that can protect a child in a passenger car
- Most children carry school projects, backpacks, lunch boxes, and other items on board a school bus, and in the event of a crash these can become airborne and can cause severe injuries, including head injuries
- Children are smaller and may be more vulnerable to traffic accidents as well as severe head injuries and other injuries that can occur in an accident
- Due to the number of children on board a bus, in the event of a collision it can be difficult to get to every single child in time
- Disembarking from a bus and getting on board a bus are potentially dangerous situations, as children may need to cross the road or may need to walk onto a busy street with traffic in order to get to their destination
The attorneys at Flaxman Law Group understand that there are many possible causes for school bus accident and we understand how devastating these types of accidents can be for families. As a result, we aggressively pursue justice and compensation on behalf of injury victims across South Florida. If you have been injured anywhere in South Florida or if your child has been injured in a school bus collision or other school bus related incident, contact Flaxman Law Group for a free, no obligation case assessment.