Davie Chain Reaction Accidents
There are usually lots of accusations and questions after a chain reaction car collision in Davie or another community. Which driver caused the initial collision? Were the other drivers distracted? Why were they unable to stop to prevent other rear end accidents? Were any of the cars pushed into oncoming traffic or other traffic?
Getting these answers usually requires working with a personal injury attorney as well as their network of investigators and accident reconstruction experts. If you would like legal assistance after your car accident and would like to learn more about pursuing compensation in your case, you can always reach Flaxman Law Group at 1-866-FLAXMAN (1-866-352-9626) to arrange for a free consultation. Our phone lines are staffed around-the-clock, so you can always reach someone if you are concerned and have questions that simply can't wait.Multiple Car Collisions Result in Serious Injuries
Multiple vehicle accidents can increase the chances of multiple injuries because there are multiple impacts and multiple cars involved. If a pile-up collision takes place on the highway, especially, or if one vehicle is pushed into oncoming traffic as a result of the impact, the injuries can be especially severe. Injuries common in this type of accident include:
- Head injuries and concussions
- Soft tissue injuries whiplash
- Back injuries
- Amputations and crushing injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Disfiguration and facial injuries
- What Can A Personal Injury Attorney Do For You After Chain Reaction Accident?
- No matter what your injuries are, there are many things that a personal injury attorney in Davie or your community may be able to do:
- They can take care of all the details of your case, so you can focus on healing
- They can help you understand your rights and options
- They can help you understand the strength of your case and the likely cost of your injuries
- They can help you find out what caused your collision
- They can work with private investigators, expert witnesses, accident reconstruction experts, and other professionals to build a strong case
- They can help you file a legal claim
- They can negotiate with insurance carriers on your behalf
- They can take care of the insurance claims process and help you through the process
- They can help you find local resources, such as car rentals, medical experts, and others
Charles Flaxman of Flaxman Law Group worked for ten years in the insurance industry before graduating in the top two percent of his law class and amassing more than 25 years of experience as a trial attorney. His experience in the insurance industry is helpful when he needs to negotiate with insurance carriers because he understands insurance laws as well as the insurance process that companies use in order to undervalue or deny claims. His experience as a trial attorney has also meant that he has worked with thousands of personal injury victims successfully and understands the local court system, local resources, and the laws that could affect cases such as yours. If you would like to speak with Charles Flaxman or any of the attorneys at Flaxman Law Group today, contact the full-service law firm at any time for a free appointment.