Coral Springs Blind Spots
Blind spot car accidents in Coral Springs and Florida occur when a driver does not check their mirrors or fails to check their blind spots manually and ends up hitting a vehicle, bicycle, motorcycle, or pedestrian.
If you have been injured by a negligent driver, contact Flaxman Law Group today to schedule a free, no obligation case review. One of our professional and dedicated attorneys can evaluate and investigate your possible case. We offer consultations in English, Spanish, or Creole. You can always reach us through our toll free number at 1-866-FLAXMAN (1-866-352-9626) or through our website.Reducing Your Risk Of Being In A Blind Spot Car or Truck Accident in Coral Springs
There are a number of ways that you can reduce your chances of being involved in a traffic accident caused by blind spots:
1) Obey all traffic laws. Remaining within the speed limit and obeying traffic laws and traffic signals is an important way to stay safe overall and reduce your risk of a car or truck accident. You are also less likely to be in someone's blind spot if you follow the rules of the road and avoid tailgating as well as other dangerous practices.
2) Drive defensively. Thinking a few moves ahead is an important way to ensure that you can predict any possible hazards so that you can maneuver in time to prevent a collision.
3) Do not drive distracted. Many blind spot accidents are caused by driver distraction. When a motorist is focused on answering e-mails, checking texts, or speaking with passengers, they may forget to check their blind spots before backing up or changing lanes, and this can easily lead to an accident. Driving completely focused increases your chances of avoiding collisions.
4) Adjust your mirrors correctly. Take a few seconds before you drive to check your mirrors so that you can see the maximum amount behind you and to the sides of your vehicle. Even if you have adjusted your mirrors recently, check again to make sure that they haven't inadvertently moved. If you are in a new or unfamiliar vehicle, take a few extra seconds to check the mirrors once you have adjusted them to make sure that they offer you maximum visibility.
5) Stay aware of your surroundings while driving. Keep alert while driving, so that you notice cars entering your blind spots and driving near you.
Charles Flaxman and the attorneys at Flaxman Law Group represent survivors of car accident cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that you do not have to pay legal costs until we recover settlement money or compensation for you. In addition, your first consultation with Flaxman Law Group is completely free of charge and comes with no obligation and no pressure. You risk nothing by getting legal advice about your situation, even though this legal advice could dramatically help you protect you and your family’s future. If you have been injured in a traffic accident anywhere in South Florida, do not hesitate to contact Flaxman Law Group for a free case review.