Coral Springs Birth Injuries
If your child has suffered a birth injury in Coral Springs and you're wondering whether you have a legal claim, you may wish to consider whether it was obvious that the pregnancy was higher risk. Were you told at any point that the pregnancy or birth was higher risk? Was your child a largee child, or was the child delivered prematurely? Were medical instruments used or were there complications in the delivery room? All of these suggest that extra care should have been taken by medical staff and suggests that medical staff should have acted with additional caution in order to prevent injury to the child.
Even if you're not sure whether medical negligence in Coral Springs played a role in your child's injury, is important to consult with a personal injury attorney in order to get the facts. Often it is difficult for a grieving family to tell whether medical malpractice in Coral Springs or their community played a role in their child's injuries. A trained personal injury attorney can often get these answers and can help advise parents of all their legal options for pursuing compensation on behalf of their child. To get immediate legal assistance and advice, contact the Flaxman Law Group to arrange for a free case evaluation.Working with a Personal Injury Attorney in Coral Springs or Florida
There are many things that a personal injury attorney can do if your child has suffered a brain injury in Coral Springs or another type of birth injury. An attorney can:
- Help you understand the total cost of your child’s care
- Work with experts in medicine to determine the long-term and short-term care your child will need and the total costs
- Work with expert witnesses to develop a strong case
- Work with private investigators to get to the bottom of your child’s injuries
- Pursue all liable parties
- Review your legal rights and any paperwork related to your case
- Negotiate with insurance carriers in your behalf
- Aggressively pursue your case so that you get the fairest compensation possible
- Help you understand all your legal options so that you can make the right decision
- Take care of all the legal details so that you can focus on your child
- Help you find the resources you need
The Flaxman Law Group legal team will be happy to review your situation in order to determine whether negligence has caused your child's injuries in Coral Springs or your community. Our team of medical experts, experienced lawyers, and private investigators can work to secure evidence on your behalf if you decide to pursue a legal claim. Our team of lawyers are also happy to meet with you in a free, no obligation consultation to review your case. We can help you understand the likely total cost of your child's injuries and can help you review what options you have to protect your child legally and financially. Our attorneys have already recovered more than $100 million representing child injury and personal injury patients across South Florida. Find out what our legal resources can do for your family today.