Coral Gables Slip and Fall
Coral Gables is also known as The City Beautiful for its beautiful Mediterranean Revival architecture, green spaces, and beaches. The Biltmore Hotel in Coral Gables, Florida is just one of the beautiful and often-photographed attractions in this community. With gorgeous weather and stunning beaches, Coral Gables is a wonderful community for boating, snorkeling, diving, and other water-based activities. Just off the shore, coral, sponges, tropical fish, and many types of marine life can be found.
Across the US, slip and fall accidents take place every day and Coral Gables sees its fair share of these accidents as well. If you have sustained a Coral Gables slip and fall injury, contact the Flaxman Law Group to arrange for a free initial consultation to discuss your case. There are many things that the Flaxman Law Group can do for you after your Coral Gables slip and fall accident:
1) Provide an initial place to call. After your accident, you will likely have many concerns and questions. The law offices of the Flaxman Law Group are staffed around the clock, so that you can always reach someone quickly.
2) Provide immediate help. If you are new to the area and do not know where to seek treatment or if you need Board Certified Physicians to offer treatment and gather evidence and documentation of your case, the Flaxman Law Group can help you in finding the help you need.
3) Offering discovery and investigative services to pursue your case. The legal team at the Flaxman Law Group have decades of experience in getting answers about accidents. They can aggressively pursue answers and uncover liable parties in your Coral Gables slip and fall accident.
4) Inform you of your rights and options. When you arrange for a free, no-obligation consultation, the legal team at the Flaxman Law Group will take the time to listen to your concerns and will help you understand your options and your rights in your Coral Gables slip and fall accident case, so that you can make the right decisions about what to do next in your case.
5) Aggressively pursue your case. Whether you decide to negotiate with insurance companies or pursue your case through legal action, the Flaxman Law Group will build your legal case and offer representation and assistance every step of the way, so that you can focus on healing.
If you have sustained a Coral Gables slip and fall injury, you do not have to face the future alone. Contact the Flaxman Law Group to arrange a free consultation and to learn what the Flaxman Law Group can do for you. Coral Gables is only a short 16-minute drive from the Flaxman Law Group offices. Simply take US-1 S and turn right at FL-959 N, followed by another right at FL-959 N. Take a left at Blue Lagoon Dr.; the Flaxman Group law offices are located at 6303 Blue Lagoon Drive.