Coral Gables Unsafe Lane Changing Accidents
When drivers make unsafe lane changes, they endanger other motorists. It only takes a few seconds to ensure that a lane change is safe, and when drivers are too distracted or too impatient to take the simple precautions of checking their mirrors and blind spots, they can cause devastating car accidents. Unfortunately, many unsafe lane change accidents occur on Coral Gables and Florida highways and freeways, where speeds are faster, and this can lead to more devastating and even fatal injuries.
If you have been seriously injured or have lost a loved one in a traffic accident in Coral Gables or anywhere in South Florida caused by an unsafe lane change, contact Flaxman Law Group for a free, no obligation case assessment. Depending on the specifics of your case, you may have a legal claim that allows you to seek compensation for lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses. Contact Flaxman Law Group today at 866-352-9626 to find out whether you have a claim.What is an Unsafe Lane Change?
An unsafe lane change occurs when a motorist moves from their lane into another lane of traffic without taking these simple precautions:
- Checking their blind spots
- Signaling or indicating their lane change
- Checking their mirrors
- Checking to make sure that they have enough distance to safely make a lane change
- Leaving enough distance if they are making a lane change in order to pass another vehicle
- Checking to make sure that there is no oncoming traffic if they are making a lane change in order to pass
The attorneys of Flaxman Law Group understand that if you have suffered a devastating injury you have a lot on your mind. Our full-service law firm takes care of all the details so that you can focus on yourself and your family as you start to heal from your injuries. We can:
- Help you find a rental car
- Help you understand your legal options in a free consultation
- Help find mechanics or a repair shop so that your car can be fixed
- Represent you in court or in negotiations with a defendant or insurance carrier
- Help you seek out a doctor or medical professional for an evaluation and treatment
- Take care of all the details so that you don't have to speak with insurance companies or deal with high-pressure tactics from the defendants
- Seek answers as well as the maximum compensation possible in your situation
- Help you understand personal injury protection coverage (PIP) and can help you seek up to $10,000 of this coverage for your medical bills and lost income
If you would like to know more about what Flaxman Law Group can offer in your case, contact our full service law firm today for a free case review. Our attorneys have more than 60 years of combined experience as well as a reputation for compassionate and professional services for injured persons. Our attorneys are aggressive when it comes to fighting for your rights in court but supportive when it is time to offer assistance or advice to you.