Coral Gables Broadside Collisions
A broadside car crash in Coral Gables or your community can devastate your life in an instant. These types of accidents occur when one car crashes into the side of another. Since there is very little crumple space and no bumpers on the side of a vehicle, serious injuries, including spinal cord injuries, soft tissue injuries, whiplash, and other devastating injuries can easily occur. What is especially upsetting is that in many cases, broadside accidents are caused by preventable situations, such as drunk driving or distracted driving.
Charles Flaxman and the team of attorneys at Flaxman Law Group have advised many families who have suffered injury and loss in side-swipe car crashes. They have assisted in the insurance process, the litigation process, and have helped families understand their rights and options. If you would like to speak with the legal team at Flaxman Law Group about your situation, you can always contact the full-service law firm at 1-866-FLAXMAN (1-866-352-9626) for your confidential, free case review.The Effects of a Broadside Accident
A broadside or sideswipe accident can affect virtually every area of your life. It can:
- Cause financial distress if you are unable to pay your medical bills, car repairs, and other expenses
- Leave you permanently injured or injured for a long period of time
- Impact future income opportunities
- Cause you to miss work and income
- Lead to life-long medical needs and care needs
- Push you to bankruptcy if it causes financial distress and you have significant debts
- Cause legal problems if you are falsely accused of causing the accident
- Cause your insurance premiums to increase
- Cause you pain and suffering
- Cause mental anguish, trauma, Posttraumatic Stress Disorder, or depression
- Can create tension within your family or in your relationships, especially if you are seriously injured or are facing financial difficulties as a result of the accident
In just a few seconds, a serious side-swipe car or traffic collision in Coral Gables or your community can affect your life for years to come. In some cases, it can affect your life permanently. You will need to practice good self-care immediately following your accident. You will also want to consult with a personal injury attorney in order to review your options for getting fair compensation so that you can pay for therapy, rehab, quality medical care, car replacement costs, and everything else that you will need after your collision.
If you have been in an accident, you need legal advice. Even if you think that car insurance and health insurance will protect you, keep in mind that you may have other legal options rather than just insurance. You may have a legal claim that can help you pursue a fairer settlement so that you can pay for more of your medical bills, lost wages, and other expenses. To learn more, contact the attorneys at Flaxman Law Group to arrange for a free, no obligation case consultation. The attorneys at Flaxman Law Group have more than six decades of legal experience and have a network of private investigators, medical consultants, accident reconstruction experts, expert witnesses, and other professionals that they can call on in order to build a strong case on your behalf.